We started a centre in Kerala in the year 2008 on 1stApril at Thrissur; Later in April 2017 we shifted it to Kochi for strategic reasons.
It is fully furnished and completely set up to train 100 students at a time students i.e. 3 batches of 35 students each simultaneously with each batch having an exclusive LAB facility. All our training centres are regularly audited by NSDC and other Government organizations. We have facility to train both Engineering batches and Technician batches at a time.
As a “NSDC Approved Training Partner” we follow all training norms set by NSDC and other State Government skill sectors’standards.
Door No:65/3997 Veluthamana Building,
Near Seiken East End, Ponoth Road, Kaloor,
Below is a comprehensive list of details about the Kochi Centre:
1. Area of the Training Centre : 3,500 Sq. Ft
2. Staff Members Including Centre Head :
3. Placement team support : From Head Office
4. Number of Batches can run in parallel : 4
5. Batch Capacity Per Batch : 15
6. Numbers of Labs available : 2
7. Number of training Rooms : 4
8. Reception (front office) area : 200 Sq. Ft
9. Internet Facility : Dedicated broadband connection
10. Biometric Attendance Facility : Yes
11. Projectors and video classes : in all 4 training rooms
12. CC camera Facility : Yes
13. Library Facility : Yes
14. Power Back-up Facility : Yes
15. Washrooms : 3 (2 Men’s& 1 Lady’s)
16. Safety / Fire Safety Equipment : Yes
17. Soft skill Trainings with mock interviews : Yes
At Dhanush we have full-fledged “Placements Cell” placed at Head Office with support of Dedicated Consultants, who are working from other major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.
Our placement cell continuously works for our trained students who have completed their 30 days’ trainings + Project from all our PAN India MEP Centres.
M.No: +91 9908080810
Copyright© 2018 MEP Centre