We started our Bangalore Centre on 18th April in the year 2018.
It is completely furnished and equipped to train 90 students i.e. 3 batches of 50 and 20 students each simultaneously with each batch having an exclusive LAB facility. All our training centres are regularly audited by NSDC and other Government organizations. We have facility to train both Engineering batches and Technician batches at the same time.
As a “NSDC Approved Training Partner” we follow all training norms set by NSDC and other State Government skill sectors ‘standards.
Address: Dhanush Engg Services India Pvt Ltd
# 123 3rd Main 3rd Cross 80 Feet Road
SBM Colony Nagendra Block Banashankari - Stage I
LandMark : Sita Circle, Bengaluru,
Below is a comprehensive list of details regarding Bangalore Centre:
1. Area of the Training Centre : 1800 Sq. Ft
2. Staff Members Including Centre Head : 4 Members
3. Placement team support : From Head Office
4. Number of Batches can run in parallel : 6
5. Batch Capacity Per Batch : 30
6. Numbers of Labs available: 2
7. Number of training Rooms : 3
8. Reception (front office) area : 200 Sq. Ft
9. Internet Facility : Dedicated broadband connection
10. Biometric Attendance Facility : Yes
11. Projectors and video classes : in all 3 training rooms
12. CC camera Facility : Yes
13. Library Facility : Yes
14. Power Back-up Facility : Yes
15. Washrooms : 3 (2 Men’s& 1 Lady’s)
16. Safety / Fire Safety Equipment : Yes
17. Soft skill Trainings with mock interviews : Yes
At Dhanush we have full-fledged “Placements Cell” placed at Head Office with support of Dedicated Consultants, who are working from other major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.
Our placement cell continuously works for our trained students who have completed their 30 days’ trainings + Project from all our PAN India MEP Centres.
M.No: +91 9908080810
Copyright© 2018 MEP Centre